Cape Jaffa Anchorage Marina Location:
- When approaching Cape Jaffa proceed to a point well North of the Margaret Brock Reef and North Rock.
- Then proceed South East by East on a bearing 120 degrees True.
- Co-ordinates for the Marina Channel entrance are;
- Port day marker and 3 Nautical mile beacon:S 36*56'10.594" and E 139*41'51.476"
- Starboard day marker and 3 Nautical mile beacon:S 36*56'11.322" and E 139*41'49.754"
- Head to the channel entrance day markers and nautical lights.
- After passing through the Channel entrance markers proceed by following the Port and Starboard day markers and 1 nautical mile beacons.
Marina Manager: Lindsay Gilchrist
Mobile contact: 0418899748
Email contact: email@example.com
- BERTH LENGTH
- 12 metre
- 15 metre
- 18 metre
- 18 metre +
Useful web sites:
Diesel fuel available at wharf. Price changes weekly, check with marina administration.
Please provide the following information;
- Vessel name and registration
- Owner/Skippers name
- Number of people on board
- Radio contact
- Contact phone number
- Duration of visit